TRIVENI SAREES




Sarees are an Indian woman's most priced possession. Be it a wedding, a festival, or a farewell party, Saree is the first choice for most women. Sarees have that certain charm and look in them which make them a much desired attire for many.

The first time that I wore a saree was during my farewell party at school. All my friends were decked up in sarees and we had lots of fun together. Wearing sarees during our school and college days makes the occasion more special and we remember and cherish the experience throughout our lives.

Triveni Ethnics is a clothing brand popular for their elegant sarees. They also have a vast collection of salwar suits, lehengas, jewellery, etc and ship worldwide. Their collections are simply beautiful and stand out from the crowd.

I got this beautiful saree (see above) from Triveni for review and I was really impressed with its looks and design. You can read my review of it in the next post.

This saree is a part of their latest collection titled "Fashion Flow 2". This collection is brought out keeping up with the tradition of gleaming and modernistic offerings on lines of Fashion flow. The collection brings a fresh set of colourful sarees in flowing georgettes. The frame of the sarees is completed by ready made laces and brocades. Floral prints with geometric escapades are spread across the length of the saree in varied colours with catchy eye pleasing repeats and rhythm.

The blouses are made in gracious Bhagalpuri silks with printed details. These complement the saree very well and the stylish cuts and style lines in new patterns adds to the wearer statement.

Some snaps from the collection...











You can team these sarees with contemporary silver and junk jewelleries to add new dimension to your look. A soft bun and uptied bangs will keep you at comfort and chic-ease.

Let the colours speak for you. Begin your track to the collection now by checking out their website www.triveniethnics.com.

Check out my next post for the review of the saree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting this blog...
I hope you have found my posts useful. I would be delighted if you could take time and share my posts on your social media channels and like my pages on Facebook and Google plus.
Do send in your comments... And keep visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...