PRESENTING “GUEST QUEST” – MY INAUGURAL BLOG EVENT




I am excited and pleased to present my first event “Guest Quest” at Amina Creations. The theme of Guest quest is recipes of dishes that we serve our guests in the evenings. Since we always serve our best dishes to our guests, this event will bring out delicious recipes from homes across the world to one platform. In this way we can learn new recipes and impress our relatives and friends next time they visit us. There are plenty of options available like samosas, cutlets, chips, fries, juices, smoothies, sweets, desserts, cakes, muffins, etc … the list goes on. This event runs for 60 days, so send in your entries from 25th April till 25th June 2012.


Now coming to the interesting part, I have a small prize waiting for the best entry. It is “Low calorie: Healthy Cooking” cookbook by noted cookbook author Tarla Dalal. In addition to this the winner's recipe and link will be featured in my blog under the title of Guest Quest champion.




The book has a vast collection of low calorie drinks, salads, soups, desserts, main courses, etc which is sure to boost our health. This book can be shipped only in India and the winner would be required to produce an address in India. Apart from this I will also be giving virtual badges for the most innovative dish, best dish, best picture, etc. I will post the roundup and announce the name of the winners by June end.

(This prize is not sponsored and is entirely my own)

Now coming to the rules of the event, 
  • All entries must have a link to my homepage. 
  • Use of logo is appreciated but is not mandatory. 
  • Any number of entries is allowed and archived entries are also accepted. Just include a link to my home page.
  • Please do not send in entries which contain Pork, beef and alcohol.  
  • Bloggers can link their entries at the Linky tool given below. If you have any problems in linking just send a mail to aminacreations7@gmail.com
  • Non bloggers can send their recipes with their name, category and picture of the dish to the same email id.
Looking forward to your participation and plenty of new recipes...


46 comments:

  1. Great idea for the event...I will link in my recipes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the best for the event..will try to send some entries. and pls do participate in my kerala kitchen event too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anisha, Deeksha and Ramya... Looking forward to your entries... Will send my entries to the Kerala ktchen event soon...

      Delete
  3. Guest Quest! I like the title and event seems very easy- breezy.
    Do count my entries and happy hosting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely event.. will send my entries.
    Happy Hosting !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice event.. will surely send.. happy hosting
    Noel collections

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to host this kind of event. Wish you happy hosting.
    Deepa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Guest Quest....It's a very good idea Amina.Best of liuck.....Definitely I will send my recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great event....gud job.
    zariafrozrecipes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you all for your encouragement and support... Looking forward to your entries...

      Delete
  10. Happy hosting
    Will send my entries

    http://followfoodie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy hosting Amina,will send my entries too..

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice event dear - will surely try to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful event, now i'm all buzzing for ideas! surely would send you my entry;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Amina,
    I am sharing an award with you..
    Collect it from my blog post to display in your blog..

    http://foodmazaa.blogspot.com.br/2012/04/award-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice event and happy hosting..

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Amina, I have been trying to link my recipe.. it doesn't seem to work ...tried several times after a gap of few hours...just check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There might have been some error... i just checked... it is working now.. please link your entries again... Thanks..

      Delete
  17. nice event amina will try to send some entries

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is a fantastic theme and impressive prize! Hope I can link my recipes soon. Happy Hosting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. That is a fantastic theme and impressive prize! Hope I can link my recipes soon. Happy hosting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice event. Will try to link in some recipes.
    First time here. Happy to follow you.

    Divya's Culinary Journey
    Showcase- Desserts
    Lets Party-Breakfast

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very interesting theme dear,sure will send in mine soon!!
    Happy Hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice Event Amina.Not able to link my entry.Baked Apple Pudding.
    http://asiyama.blogspot.com/2012/05/baked-apple-pudding.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for participating in my event... No idea why the linky did not work for you... It looks like it is working fine..
      No problem, I will include your link in the list... If you have any problem with linking in the future, please send me a mail or post a comment here...

      Delete
  23. Great event Amina.. have linked one post, will send some more :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Just I tried another entry date pudding to link, but not able to link, send my entries to you mail.

    ReplyDelete
  25. first time here.....have linked mine......

    ReplyDelete
  26. ASAK, I have linked my Eggless Cardamom Cookies recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Amina, stumbled upon ur blog & found this lovely event happening. Couldnt resist so have linked 4 of my recipes. Loved ur blog too so followin you now.

    Inviting you to visit & follow my blog
    http://shwetainthekitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Submitted two more :)
    http://shwetainthekitchen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Amina

    Wowwwwwwwwwwww Amazinggggg and of course very creative for everything ans Am happy to follow you back..I just submitted my entry Rainbow Fruit Cake.Do please visit my blog and feel free to comment and follower too :) My blog is http://tangymind.blogspot.com

    I am going to add your event link on my blog post
    Awaiting to hear your comments and mail me too. :)

    Archana

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi
    I linked my entry, hope it fits with the theme, will try to send some more...

    ReplyDelete
  31. Wonderful event, Thanks for visiting my blog and ur lovely comment and thanks for telling me abt this event, linked the recipe to ur event now..Happy hosting Amina..

    ReplyDelete
  32. Assalamaleikum, I have just linked my third recipe to your event. This time it's Microwave Kalakand.

    ReplyDelete
  33. Wonderful event, didnt know about it. Just now come to know. Glad to follow you. Would like to submit my recipe.
    Inviting you to visit my space too. http://sanolisrecipies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi just now I submitted my link Roasted chicken with vegetables to your event. Please check and confirm it.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Pls now check it. Before there was some mistakes at the time submission, I think. I submitten Roasted Chicken with Vegetables. Pls confirm it.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Another recipe submitted, Poha Paneer Roll, pls check and confirm it.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Just now I submitted the link of refreshing jeera lemonade. Pls check and confirm it. Thanks....

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hi Amina, I have submitted a number of recipes to your event. Pls check and confirm those. Thanks a lot for arranging a lovely event. Happy hosting dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting this blog...
I hope you have found my posts useful. I would be delighted if you could take time and share my posts on your social media channels and like my pages on Facebook and Google plus.
Do send in your comments... And keep visiting :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...